Creativity abounds at Hatch-Reno's exciting collective photography studio for photographers, videographers, models and makeup artists.
Grab your camera and join us at November's Tech Wednesday and experience this communal space for yourself. Hatch will set up the studio with a scene, professional lighting and props-and you can try your hand at studio photography!
Or, just come and tour the Hatch location on Washington Street, which has professional studio shooting spaces, a work space, two meeting lounges, a changing room, a makeup bar and a break area.
Hatch also hosts workshops in lighting, digital photography, building a successful wedding and portrait business, how to pose models and more, which are open to non-members. Check the website (hatchreno.com) for more details.
Join us on Wednesday, November 12 for a tour of Hatch where you can:
- Explore the world of commercial studio photography.
- See the photography lighting equipment used by Hatch members.
- Learn about the creative community at Hatch and the classes you can take.
- Meet Jeramie Lu and Ron Kots whose vision built this fabulous creative space.
- Enjoy an evening of fun and refreshments