Creativity abounds at Hatch-Reno's exciting collective photography studio for photographers, videographers, models and makeup artists.
Grab your camera and join us at November's Tech Wednesday and experience this communal space for yourself. Hatch will set up the studio with a scene, professional lighting and props-and you can try your hand at studio photography!
Or, just come and tour the Hatch location on Washington Street, which has professional studio shooting spaces, a work space, two meeting lounges, a changing room, a makeup bar and a break area.
Hatch also hosts workshops in lighting, digital photography, building a successful wedding and portrait business, how to pose models and more, which are open to non-members. Check the website (hatchreno.com) for more details.
Join us on Wednesday, November 12 for a tour of Hatch where you can:
- Explore the world of commercial studio photography.
- See the photography lighting equipment used by Hatch members.
- Learn about the creative community at Hatch and the classes you can take.
- Meet Jeramie Lu and Ron Kots whose vision built this fabulous creative space.
- Enjoy an evening of fun and refreshments
Wednesday, November 12, 2014, 5:30 - 7:30
- $15 - NCET members
- $25 - General Admission
- $10 - Children under 18 accompanied by parent or adult guardian
- NCET events have been selling out! RSVP early so you don't miss this great event.
NCET members receive substantial discounts on NCET events and your membership pays for itself quickly. Join NCET now and save.
100 Washington Street
NOTE: Entrance is on the east side of the building (facing Labels) under the black canopy.
The fine print:
We encourage you to pay in advance as there's a $10 service charge if you pay at the door.
No-shows will be charged the full amount of the reservation unless cancelled at least 48 hours before the event.
For more information, contact NCET at (775) 453-0130 or info@NCET.org